Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Monday 1 August 2016

Review of Fairy Dish Washing Liquid


.



A couple of weeks back, my hubby came in with this pack of Fairy Dish Washing Liquid, and as a sharp girl, I was curious to know why he bought a whole pack of something we had never used in the house. His response was pretty simple, he said I think you should try it out, its a gift from the office. For 5 weeks, I totally ignored the pack and just left it till I was ready to give it a try. You see I have been using this other brand dish washing liquid for as far back as I can remember, so its more like I became too comfortable using my ever reliable other brand without giving other brands a try.

Fast forward to this weekend, I ran out of my dependable brand(which I still love by the way), and decided to use the Fairy Dish Washing Liquid with lemon fragrance, I must say that it was more than a dish washing liquid. let me tell you a little bit about the goodness that comes in the 500ml bottle. A drop can wash as much as 10-12 plates, it foams really well, and did I mention that the lemon in it leaves a long lasting fresh smell in your kitchen, oh yes it does. It foams in a way that you just want to keep washing something in your sink, trust me on this one, you can not get enough of this lemon freshness.

This particular 500ml pack is made in the United Kingdom, and I know my Uk blog visitors can testify to the bubbly freshness filled in the Fairy dish washing liquid bottle, its available in every grocery store in Nigeria, and its registered by NAFDAC.

Now I have fallen in love with this little wonder just in 2 days. You too can give it a try and let me know what you think

4 comments:

  1. Great product

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have been using fairy and it's amazing how well it lathers. I was talking talking to some colleagues about this product some months back and was shocked to find out they have never heard about the product. I believe the manufacturer should do more about putting this product out there. Don't think I've seen an advert of this product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a fairy advert on TV, Iretiola Doyle is the fairy ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try it out. Too comfy with my very reliable "other brand"

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors