Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Thursday 13 October 2016

Always learn to support your Blogger Friend :)


Hello friends,

I thought to do something a little bit unusual and different from the purpose for which this blog was created. I thought it will be nice to connect with my blog visitors cum friends by helping you all to connect with me more than you have ever done since this blog journey of mine started.



Alot of my family members, and a few of my friends, know that this new chapter of my life is one that I'm extremely passionate and happy about, and I appreciate you all for being a part of this journey with me.  The amount of support I have received in the last 2 months of creating this blog has been overwhelming, but hey, I could do with more and more support from the rest of you. There is nothing like too much support, so it would be nice to have as much support from you all, just to make me know that there is someone out there who appreciates what I do. This will definitely help me get better and push me more to reach for the pinnacle.

I know alot of my blog readers, who would love to support what I do as a blogger, but just dont know how to. I even get whatsapp and BBM messages regularly from people asking me how to comment on the blog, they are not illiterate or ignorant, they are just not familiar with how blogging works, so for these group of people, I appreciate when they reach out to me, and I'm always happy to put them through.

As you all know, blogging is no longer just a hobby for many, for the most bloggers, blogging is a business, and for me, this is my first taste of entrepreneurship, and I have had my moments! believe me! it can get really exhausting and you begin to question yourself what exactly am I doing.But my ability to shake myself up and remind myself of the purpose for which this blog exist, just makes every other thought or feeling, inconsequential.

Today, I will like to share with you my friends, ways in which you can support me as a  Review Blogger.

Feedback
One major thing every one loves is a good feed back either from family, friends or clients. Your feedback in form of comments on my post is huge to me, it makes my world everytime I open my blog from the back end and I see post awaiting moderation, thats the best feeling I get. I know you guys are visiting this blog, because I see the number of daily visitors, and numbers dont lie, irrespective of that, note that I'm not there yet, I still need more views, and more comments,so dear friends, always feel free to leave a comment on a post that resonates with you.

Follow
This is another major one. To support me, you can follow my blog on Instagram, and also on Google+. Did you know that the more follower I get, the better thebrandroombyabi becomes. You all can make this blog become a household blog in no time. The larger the merrier!

Like and Share A Post
If you enjoyed reading a post on my blog, endeavor to click the like button under the post and also share with friends on all your social media platforms. This is the best way ever to support your blogger friend. You will be helping your blogger friend to build a community, by telling your own set of followers/friends about her blog. I hope this is not too much to ask for, please understand that I need your support to expand my reach, and my vision, thereby using my blog to make a difference.

Tell your friends, colleagues, or better still, your Company's Brand Manager about me.
 This is the part I love most, there is no better referral than word of mouth, oh my goodness! Just spread the word to everyone you know about thebrandroombyabi, and tell them what makes us unique. In Nigeria, you hardly find a website that focuses on reviews, and what makes our review special is simplythe fact that, we are not paid to do it! so you can always trust my judgement and that of others on this blog. Our review is not compromised, they are not biased, and in this recession, it will guide you to spend your money on the best product or service that will give you, your money's worth.

One more thing I want from you special people is

Just Believe in me !


Finally, I would love to say a big thank you to my very special, loving and supportive Hubby, who against all odds has supported this passion of mine endlessly, he discovered the writer in me, and has continuosly helped in harnessing my writing skills, thanks for all the sleepless nights that I wake you up to proof read a post before I publish it the next day, and to my lil sis, TI! Kisses from the depth of my heart for being a constant part of this blog. Special hugs and kisses to my Mama bear for always liking and sharing my post, ever showing love to her daughter.

I want these special friends of mine to know that they mean so much to me as well, Toksyb, Dollar, Mrs SO, Tee A, Fehintola, Bello, Noren, thanks for commenting and sharing my post. You all are far too kind!

Temmy Crystal Tayo and Remmy Cool, did you think I wont appreciate you guys? Common stop it! No sister or brother like you both..I love you deeply and thanks for your suppport from the scratch.!

Big hugs!


Pic Credit: Google

12 comments:

  1. Keep trying and you'll surely see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes we blog with a collection of answers people don’t want to hear to questions they didn’t ask and believe its educative.
    Coca-Cola in it first year sold only 9 bottles but with perseverance and hard working they stay with the odds. Today 1.7b bottles of coco cola is sold ever day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bello Lame,I know I can always count on you for support. Youve been there for more than 10 yrs now...thx alot!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Keep it up Abi! Even though my name didn't make the list....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawww my darlyn, thx for ur support. Love u pieces, hw can I forget to put ur name.I owe u a whole post to eulogise u...

      Delete
  3. Awwwww! am blushing. I believe so much in you and in your vision. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love you too! Well done Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Abi you're welcome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toksyb:Abi i ll support any good thing u do cos u deserve it,i am always busy but onces theres time i make sure i read all d writeup......keep up d good work....God ll continue to enlarge u and make ur dreams come tru

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors